Loonynews Terms & Conditions
- The website www.loonynews.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Loonytainment Limited (“We, “Us”, “Our”), a company registered in Malta, bearing company registration number C 84755 and having its registered address at 204, Silhouette, Triq il-Kampanella, Fgura, Malta.
- Your access to, and use of, the Website (including all of its contents) is subject to these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). By accessing or making use of this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these T&Cs. If you do not agree with these T&Cs, then you are to refrain from accessing or making use of this Website.
- This Website contains humorous content in relation to the betting and sports industries which you may freely access (“Content”). Content posted by the Company on the Website is only meant to provide amusement and entertainment: it should not be considered to be content of an advertising or promotional nature, nor should any content be considered to be betting advice or advice of whatsoever description.
- Once you are logged in to your Account (as defined below), you are able to “like” Our Content. The Website also permits you to post comments or memes on Our Content (“User Generated Content”).
- User Generated Content will be published on the Website exclusively following approval by the administrators of the Website. We reserve the right to refuse the publication of any User Generated Content. We also reserve the right, exercisable at Our sole discretion, to remove, delete or amend all User Generated Content.
Links to Other Websites
- The Website may contain links (and banner ads) to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You hereby agree that We shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with third party websites or services.
- The content found on this Website is our property and is protected by copyright and may be protected also by trademarks or intellectual property rights owned or licensed to Us.
- The content on this Website may be displayed, printed or used for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not copy, transmit, amend, reproduce or redistribute in any form whatsoever the information contained in this Website without our prior written consent. Authorization to reproduce material from websites linked to this Website must be obtained from the right-holder concerned.
- You hereby agree that any content that you may post on Our Website, including any User Generated Content and any other content of whatsoever description, shall be assigned, including all rights related thereto such as intellectual property rights and rights of another description, in Our favour. Insofar as by operation of the law, such rights are non-assignable, including any moral rights of copyright, you hereby agree to waive such rights. We shall have a right to use or publish any content published by you on Our Website in Our sole discretion.
- This Website permits you to create an account with Us (“Account”) for the purpose of being able to:
- access Our Offers (as defined below); and
- eligible for Our Reward System (as defined below).
- Opening an Account is subject to your acceptance of these T&Cs and Our Privacy Notice which is accessible at https://www.loonynews.com/termsandconditions/ and https://www.loonynews.com/privacy/ .
- By opening an Account, you confirm that the personal data provided is complete, accurate and truthful. You understand and accept that We shall process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and Our Privacy Notice.
- To open an Account, you must provide your name, surname, date of birth and email address and you must choose your unique username and a password. Providing any other information is entirely at your own choice. You may also to have your data transferred to Us by logging through your Facebook account.
- We reserve the right to deny or retract, for whatever reason and without cause, any username selected.
- You may change your password at any time by accessing your profile (https://www.loonynews.com/my-profile/) and clicking on the modify profile tab. You are advised to choose a non-predictable password for security and to keep your password secret. In the event that there is a concern that the secrecy of your password has been lost, you should notify Us immediately. We are in no way responsible or liable if you forget, misplace or lose your password or otherwise third parties access your Account using your password.
- You are allowed to open only one Account. We shall have the right to close your Account if you hold more than one Account in your name.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to open an Account.
Account Updates and Closure
- You may access your profile (https://www.loonynews.com/my-profile/) and click on the modify profile tab to amend or update your Account details.
- You may also access your profile (https://www.loonynews.com/my-profile/) and click on the modify profile tab to close your Account at any time. If you close your Account, we shall erase your data in accordance with Our Privacy Notice.
- If you choose to close your Account, you will lose access to Our Offers and any Points (as defined below) which may have been accrued.
- Registering an Account will grant you access to betting offers of third-party betting operators who have made these offers exclusively available to registered users of the Website (“Offers”).
- Offers are provided by third party betting operators over which we have no control and assume no responsibility. While we seek to ensure that such third parties honour the Offers made available on Our Website, we do not guarantee that this will be the case.
- If you wish to make use of an Offer, you will be redirected to the website of the applicable third party betting operator and you will be subject to the terms and conditions, rules, laws, privacy policies and practices of such third party operator. You hereby agree that We shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with third party websites or services.
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that your use of this Website or of Offers is lawful.
- The Company would like to reward loyal users of this Website, and for this purpose, has devised a reward system (“Reward System”) which awards points to registered users (“Points”).
- Points are awarded in terms of the Reward System’s Point structure accessible in the collect points tab in your profile (https://www.loonynews.com/my-profile/), as amended from time to time in the discretion of the Company.
- Points can be used to purchase gadgets and widgets on the Website or can be converted into bonus money on Offers (if such is included in that particular Offer).
- Points are granted in the Company’s sole discretion and may be retracted without prior notice.
- The Website has an online shop accessible at https://www.loonynews.com/shop/ and which permits you to purchase products on Our Website (“Products”).
- Products can be purchased using your PayPal account. Points accrued can also be used to purchase Products.
- All Products are subject to availability and confirmation of payment.
- Product prices are (exclusive) of VAT and (delivery costs). The total cost to be paid, (exclusive) of VAT and (delivery costs), will be displayed to you for acceptance at https://www.loonynews.com/cart/ before you may place your order to purchase a Product.
- When you place an order to purchase a Product, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your order by e-mail. This e-mail acknowledgement does not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract binding Us for the purchase of the Product will only be created once We confirm to you by e-mail that your payment for the purchase of that Product has been received by Us. Whilst we strive to ensure that all Product details, descriptions and prices are accurate, errors may occur. If an error is discovered by Us, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming the order or of cancelling it for free. If we are unable to contact you, We may cancel your order. If you cancel and you have already paid for the Products, We will give you a full refund.
- Dispatch times may vary and are subject to possible delay. We cannot guarantee that dispatch times are accurate and We will not be held responsible for any postal or dispatch delays.
- We reserve the right, exercisable at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these T&Cs at any time.
- If We make any such changes, the updated version of these T&Cs will be posted on Our Website. Your continued use of the Website means that you have accepted any such changes.
- If you have an Account, you shall also be prompted that the T&Cs have been amended upon your next log-in to the Account and you will be requested to agree with the updated T&Cs before you may resume the use of your Account.
- You may no longer make use of your Account if you disagree with any changes which may have been made to these T&Cs and in such case you have to close your Account.
- If any of the provisions of these T&Cs becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of these T&Cs shall not be affected.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- The T&Cs are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. Any dispute in connection with this Website or these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Malta.